With the VB series Volumetric cup dosers we provide an effective option for safe and reliable volumetric dosing of bulk materials with relatively constant density such as pulses, sugar, powdered coffee, salt or detergent. For your production the use of Hastamat volumetic cup filler machines means a high degree of investment security and operational reliability together with extremely gentle product handling and high output rates.
Following products can be packed:
Short cleaning times and fast product changeover through:
- Quick-change format parts.
- Sanitary design.
- Easy storage of all parameters in product-specific recipes.
- Product infeed into product hopper.
- Level detection in product hopper.
- Volumetric quantity acquisition with top and bottom cups that move into each other telescopically.
- Dosing cups filled and emptied during rotation of dosing plate.
High production reliability through:
- Ease of operation with integration of recipes for volumetric doser and Hastamat vertical form, fill and seal machines in one control.
- Electronic monitoring of all movements and positions of the drives.
- Electronic monitoring of volume adjustment.
- Level detection for constant product level in product hopper.
- Clearly arranged, well-proven design.
High degree of flexibility through:
- Product-specific selection of cup inserts, hoppers, product bins and stripping systems.
- Motor-driven cup adjustment for fast and accurate adaptation to different product volumes.
Reduced production costs through:
- High dosing accuracy.
- Gentle product handing with application-specific components.
- Use of non-wearing drives with high positioning accuracy.
- Provision for compensation of weight fluctuations by tendency control.